Repository Updates (Aristo + Guidelines)
Some recent changes to some of the GitHub repositories that I manage include:
- Aristo: implemented future proof (IE10, Opera etc) cross browser CSS3 gradients as per this snippet.
- Aristo: resolved a z-index bug and a timepicker incompatibility bug.
- Front End Dev Guidelines: added section on Minimising Repaints and Reflows.
- Front End Dev Guidelines: added section on Using data-* Attributes.
- Front End Dev Guidelines: closed various bugs on semantics and duplicate entries etc.
As always I hope you enjoy my work and continue to raise issues and contribute code via GitHub.