Aristo 0.5 Released
Another quick update before the final exams of my academic career. jQuery UI 1.8.2 came out in the last couple of days, so updating the demo page to 1.8.2 may potentially introduce a few errors. I’m still coming to terms with Git and Github, so to all of you who continue to submit fixes to bugs that never get merged in - my sincerest apologies. To make sure everything works and gets out quickly, it’s just easiest to copy+paste to my branch and commit them from there. I’m not trying to steal all your glory.
New in this release:
- Multi-date picker bug fix - selecting dates no longer causes the page to jump up and down by a couple of pixels.
- Accordion fix - many thanks go to stefanlivens for removing the reliance upon <h3> tags in the accordion headers.
- Uses jQuery 1.8.2 - the demo page has been updated to use the latest jQuery UI release pulling from the Google CDN still.
- Stylesheet formatting - increased readability throughout.
- Framework icons - silly orange highlights removed, suggested by a comment on here somewhere.